First Experience



Dialogue about First Experience 8-5 Class

Betris          : “Hello Fika, What are you doing?”
Afika : “I just see my Teenage Red Cross certificate.”
Betris          : “Oh, It’s your first experience?”
Afika : “Yes, of course.”
Betris          : “When did you follow this TRC competition?”
Afika           : “Emm, 20th of January 2013, at 7.00 a.m. – 5.00 p.m.”
Betris          : “It’s long day for you right? What category did you follow there?”
Afika : “I followed drawing poster competition.”
Betris          : “Where did the TRC competition be held?”
Afika : “The TRC competition was held in Senior High School 1 Lamongan.”
Betris          : “With whom did you follow this competition?”
Afika           : “I followed this competition with my coach. My coach is Mrs.Luluk and friends other.”
Betris          : “Oh, How many students followed this competition?”
Afika : “26 students, I guess.”
Betris          : “Why did you choose drawled poster category?”
Afika : “I followed this category because I like drawing very much.”
Betris          : “How was your TRC competition? Were you happy?”
Afika : “Sure! I was very happy.
Betris          : “OMG! 10.00 o’clock! I have to go now! Meet you next time, Fika. See you.”
Afika : “OK, Betris. Emm, wait. What about you? What was your first experience?”
Betris          : “Emm, I went rafting on the last holiday.”
Afika           : “When did you go rafting?”
Betris          : “I went rafting on 2nd – 3rd of January 2013.”
Afika : “Where did you go rafting?”
Betris          : “Emm, Do you know Songah?”
Afika : “Songah? Sorry, I don’t know. Can you tell more about that place?”
Betris          : “Songah is the place for rafting in the Probolinggo. The river is very nice.”
Afika           : “And, who did you go there with?”
Betris          : “I went to Songah with my family by bus.”
Afika : “Why didn’t you choose another place for rafting? Malang maybe?”
Betris          : “You know what? River in Malang the flow is not swift. So, my mother choose river at Songah.”
Afika : “Oh, how was your rafting?”
Betris          : “My rafting is very awesome and fun. You must try this rafting, Fika.”
Afika : “Yeah! I really want to go there.”



By : Betris Candra Sari (07)
 Afika Khalisya Zalfa (02)


Komentar