Contoh Short Dialogue

Create a dialogue with your partner based on these situations.

1.      Filia and Betris are going to a party. Betris doesn’t know what to wear. She asks Filia’s advice about it.
*In the Betris’s house*
Betris   : “Hey Fili, do you come to Salsa’s birthday party?”
Filia     : “Of course, I will. We’re invited.”
Betris   : “Hmm, do you have some advice what will I wear?”
Filia     : “What about dress?”
Betris   : “Dress? Wait a minute. What about this blue dress or the red one?”
Filia     : “You should wear the blue one, I think. Because it match with your shoes.”
Betris   : “Hmm, OK, I’ll wear it.”
Filia     : “Alright. Hurry up!”
2.      Annisa is going to a birthday party. She wants to find a suitable birthday present for her friend. She asks her another friend what to give.
*In Annisa’s house*
Annisa : “What is that, Can?”
Candra : “This is the present for my friend.”
Annisa : “Emm, wait, what date is it?”
Candra : “February 1th 2015. Why?”
Annisa : “Seriously? I haven’t buy present for Sari, my friend. And the party will be held tonight. What should I do?”
Candra : “Calm down, calm down. 5 p.m. now. Maybe you must quickly look for the present.”
Annisa : “Hmm, do you know what kind of thing is suitable for present?”
Candra : “What is your friend hobby?”
Annisa : “She likes reading. Then?”
Candra : “It means you should buy a comic or novel for her.”
Annisa : “Good idea. Thanks a lot Candra.”

Candra : “My pleasure.”

Komentar