Contoh Teks Drama Bahasa Inggris

English Script
Key
Ade Nadifa  as Rebecca
Betris C S    as Beth
Bimo Cahyo as Mr. Anderson
Gerrell R     as Sebastian
Sekar Nur    as Natasha
M Afif A     as Lewis

Scene 1 = X IA 6 Classroom. 12.30 (Rebecca+Sebastian)
Beth : #sitting on the chair “hello, my name is beth. I am a student in the SHS 1. X science 6 class. I’ll tell you something. The secret that should not be tell by anyone. Okay right. Here is the story, in the afternoon...”
 
*kringg kringgg* #bel ringing
Sebastian    : “Fyuhh, time to go home now! lets go, babe.”
Rebecca       : “Ok, c’mon bas, I am so hungry.”
Sebastian    : “Hmm, babe, wait a minute, do you know my key?”
Rebecca       : “your key? I have no idea, babe. Should we looking for your key, now?
Sebastian    : “I think so~”
*looking for the key, around the class
Reb      : “Remember again, when did you saw your key?”
 
Bas       : “I am forget.”
 
Reb      : “What did the place you visit during the school?”
 
Bas       : “Emm, canteen maybe, library, and x science 7. Then why?”
 
Reb      : “It means we must seek in every place that you visit and trying to find ur key. We have to split up. you're looking at the canteen and I'm looking at the library. 
 
 
Bas       : “ok lets find my key!”
 
Scene 2 = Canteen 12.45 (Sebastian+Mr.Anderson)
 
Bas       : excuse me, Mr.Anderson. Have you ever seen a black key with green hanger ?
Mr.       : sorry kid. No i haven’t
 
Bas       : okay sir. Thanks for ur time
 
Mr.       : emm, wait. Could you please help me? 
 
Bas       : what kind of help Sir? Im sorry. But i have to go now
 
Mr.       : just 5 minute kid. Please. 
 
Bas       : okay then. What can i do for you?”
 
Mr.       : C mon kid. *go to the dish. Can you wash this dishes, please? My son is sick in the hospital now.
 
Bas       : WASH IT?!?! #SURPRISED 
 
Just picture like spongebob : 54 minute later, on the other hand...
 
Scene 3 = Library 12.50 (Rebecca+Lewis)
 
Reb      : hy lewis, what r u doing here? 
 
Lew      : I was instructed by my teacher to calculate the value of my class.
 
Reb      : oh i see. May i help you?
 
Lew      : OF COURSE! 
 
Just picture like spongebob : 45 minute later,
 
Reb      : o my god. Im forget. I have to find Sebastian’s key? you know it?
 
Lew      : key? i never saw the key in here
 
Reb      : hmm, okay then. I think i must go now. 
 
Lew      : okay. Thanks for ur help Rebecca.
 
Reb      : My pleasure
 
Scene 3 = X SCIENCE 7 13.45 (Rebecca+Sebastian+Natasha)
 
Nat       : Hy Rebecca
 
Reb      : hy nat! Actually im here for...
 
Nat       : Come in come in, there is a lot of homework that i cant do, please help me Rebecca.
 
Reb      : But, I have to find...
 
Nat       : Look, this is math lesson. Im very bad at this. Can you teach me?
 
Reb      : oh its just easy. you just have to move the equation on the left so equal to 0 and solve the equation.
 
Nat       : oh i see
 
#Sebastian come, and sit near Rebecca
 
Reb      : hey bas, Where have you been?
 
Bas       : hmm nothing, i just help Mr.Anderson to wash the dishes
 
Reb      : ooowwwww, kind of you
 
Nat       : hey bas, wht r u doing here?
 
Reb      : im forget. I had come here to ask if you see a black key with green hanger?
 
Nat       : hmm, no i dont. There is no key here
 
Bas       : HUAAA! Im giving up. Lets go home by bus, babe.
 
Reb      : wkwkwk. Okay. Move your motorcycle in the safe place then.
 
Scene 4 = Parking area. 14.00 (Rebecca+Sebastian)
 
Reb      : Emm, bas. Look at this. This is yours right?
 
Bas       : Sure. That is my vixion.
 
Reb      : and your keys still hanging on your vixion? GREAT! U r amazing bas!
 
Bas       : Really? But, I remember I have take my key and put it into my pocket.
 
Reb      : bzzttt. This is not the first time you lost ur key. you just forget it right? Just be honest.
 
Bas       : i am not liying. I said the truth.
 
Reb      : okay okay. Whats the matter? Lets go home now. 
 
Scene 5 = Classroom. 07.00 (Rebecca+Beth)
 
Reb      : wuaa, yesterday is the tired day ever
 
Beth     : What happened?
 
Reb      : as always. Sebastian forgot his key.  but the fact, the key is still hanging up on his motorcycle.
 
Beth     : *speechless
 
The truth...
 
#Yesterday, in the classroom. Beth, seeing the key on the table,like an evil. Take the key with her, and hanging the key on Sebastian’s motorcycle.
 
Beth     : *monologue “he must have realized that the key had missing. Its okay. “
#Back to the story
 
Reb      : Beth? Beth? Whats wrong? 
 
Bet       : Hmm? Nothing. Hehehhe
 
Beth : #sitting on the chair “So, That is my story. since now it is close to the month of Ramadhan. I have to apologize to Sebastian and Rebecca in Lebaran. I hope they forgive me. 

The end!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
            




Komentar